Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
For the domesticity meme. I like putting twists in things, so here goes. Do one of the lists for Steve/Tony, and then the other list for Spock/McCoy. You pick which list you'd rather do for whichever ship.
I’ll do the other list for Steve/Tony that I didn’t already do. :D
- big spoon/little spoon: Tony is definitely a little spoon. He doesn’t exactly ask for it, but he ends up rolled up next to Steve that way and Steve likes holding Tony safe.
- favorite non-sexual activity: Flying around the city and then having picnics on tall roofs.
- who uses all the hot water: Tony. He’s so decadent.
- most trivial thing they fight over: What Steve’s password to the house will be.
- who does most of the cleaning: Steve. Tony does zero of the cleaning. He says the maids can do it, but Steve thinks that’s rude and lazy.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue: Steve controls it. He’s working his way through modern shows, so they end watching a lot of tv from the 50s and 60s.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Tony fixes that shit. He’d rather die that call a landlord to fix the heat. C’mon now.
- who steals the blankets: Tony tangles up in them and Steve has to constantly fight his sleeping lover for quilts.
- who leaves their stuff around: Tony. He’s a hot mess.
- who remembers to buy the milk: Steve. I’m not sure Tony even knows how much milk costs.
- who remembers anniversaries: Definitely Steve. He plans and cooks something and Tony goes along with it until he can check his calendar later to figure out what the hell they are celebrating.
And now Spock/McCoy!
- who cooks normally?: They end up both cooking to give each other a chance to try the cuisine of each other’s homes. They are both willing to try it, but really they prefer the food they grew up with.
- how often do they fight?: They do tend to bicker and debate quite intensely frequently. But they rarely fight in a deeply hurtful way. I’m pretty sure they fought a lot when Spock went to go do Kolinahr.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: McCoy is even more crotchety than normal and Spock ends up working too much.
- nicknames for each other?: Probably things that sound more like insults.
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: They don’t have money, but if they did, they’d take turns.
- who steals the covers at night?: McCoy for sure.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: Spock would get McCoy the liquor he likes and McCoy would buy Spock artwork or books he knows Spock likes. But really they more enjoy the time off they take together to go on trips.
- who kissed who first?: McCoy kissed Spock to shut him up.
- who made the first move?: Again, McCoy. Spock moves too slow for his tastes.
- who remembers things?: Actually, they are both pretty good at remembering what they need to remember.
- who started the relationship?: Spock. Once he got into the idea of it, he was ready to go all the way into it.
- who cusses more?: McCoy. He’s always cussing under his breath and Spock doesn’t really get ‘colorful metaphors.’
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: Well, if Spock was hurt, McCoy would start working on him to make him better.
I’m going to do the second set for Steve/Tony!
- who cooks normally?: Oh definitely Steve. Cooking is basically science, but Tony is really impatient and burns or under cooks everything.
- how often do they fight?: Not as much as people think. They bicker and tease and people mistake that for fighting. However, when they do fight, it’s always a huge fucking mess and it takes ages for them to make up.
- what do they do when they’re away from each other?: Tony builds robots and runs a giant corporation. He also sends naughty pictures of himself to Steve. Steve paints and visits sick kids and tries not to blush at the pictures Tony sends him when he’s trying to buy groceries.
- nicknames for each other?: For Steve: Winghead, Capsicle, Sexypants, Captain Spoilsport. For Tony: Shellhead, Sweetheart, Stark, Jackass
- who is more likely to pay for dinner?: Tony and he’ll be sneaky to make sure he pays.
- who steals the covers at night?: Steve. He doesn’t like being cold. Not at all.
- what would they get each other for gifts?: Tony would buy Steve all kinds of things, of course, but what Steve likes most is when Tony gives him a special room in Stark Tower for all his art stuff and the motorcycle he fixed up for him. Steve has a hard time finding something for Tony since he has all kinds of things, so he ends up drawing him a little comic of Tony with his bots and Tony frames it in his lab.
- who kissed who first?: Tony definitely kissed Steve first.
- who made the first move?: Again, Tony. Steve’s not a shrinking violet or anything, but Tony’s a flirty tease.
- who remembers things?: Steve. Tony has people to remember things for him.
- who started the relationship?: Steve. They were sleeping together for ages and Steve thought they were dating and Tony had no idea until Steve mentioned their three month anniversary, but it sounded good, so he let it go.
- who cusses more?: Probably Tony, but Steve knows far more filthy words than people realize and when he gets going, he can shock even Tony.
- what would they do if the other one was hurt?: Go fucking ballistic.